Once she was called Beth, now she goes by Lisa, but one thing remains true: this vampire knows exactly what and whom she wants, and she will get it!
- Even barefoot, she was as tall as most men, and the curves squeezed into her skin-tight bustier dress were all feminine. She had to have just taken a shower because her short blonde hair was still a little damp.
- “Did you like the show? No, don’t tell me. I know you did. You could have joined in, you know.”
- “I guess it was too much to hope that one of you would remember how much I hate waking up alone.”
- “I know you. I know Leo. And I know myself. You two can give each other what I can’t give either of you.”
Books in which she appears:
(* denotes a main character; ** denotes an important secondary character)
- On The Edge *
- Over The Edge *
- Walking The Edge *
- Fifth Vision of Destiny *
- Out of the Box 6
- Living Out of the Box **
- Five Valentines *
Flash fiction pieces from Lisa’s point of view:
And now it’s up to you: which book featuring Brett is your favorite? What do you like about him – or what don’t you like? Is there some episode from his past – or future – you would like to see in a new book or flash fiction piece?