All of Baby Steps podcast is now available. Due to technical difficulties, the audio quality of some latter files is unfortunately inconsistent.
- Prologue – Alexandra demands that Joseph leave – and to her shock, he does.
- Chapter 1 – Months pass, but neither Alexandra nor Joseph can forget…
- Chapter 2 – In Haventown, Joseph is trapped by his memories; in Cleveland, Alexandra senses something is coming.
- Chapter 3 – Both Joseph and Alexandra are asked to make a choice. Both choose to be alone.
- Chapter 4 – Alexandra and Joseph are moving on with their lives… or are they?
- Chapter 5 – Joseph returns to Cleveland…
- Chapter 6 – Joseph retrieves his passport, but does he still want to leave?
- Chapter 7 – Joseph meets Marian
- Chapter 8 – Alexandra and Joseph hunt together
- Chapter 9a – At the hospital.
- Chapter 9b – Joseph’s night and morning with Alexandra
- Chapter 10 – Questions and truthful answers
- Chapter 11 – Brownies and tears
- Chapter 12 – Houseguest, babysitter and personal cook
- Chapter 13 – Fighting and arguing
- Chapter 14 – A kiss that never was
- Chapter 15 – Alexandra loses her job
- Chapter 16 – Misunderstandings and a kiss
- Chapter 17 – Small steps and Thanksgiving is looming ahead
- Chapter 18 – Thanksgiving and a few revelations
- Chapter 19 – A good luck kiss
- Chapter 20 – Money Issues
- Chapter 21 – Christmas Preparations
- Chapter 22 – A massage…
- Chapter 23 – Gifts and traditions
- Chapter 24 – Christmas Day
- Chapter 25 – An invitation
- Chapter 26 – A date
- Chapter 27 – Hell breaks loose…
- Chapter 28 – The aftermath
- Chapter 29
- Chapter 30
- Chapter 31
- Chapter 32
- Chapter 33
- Chapter 34
- Chapter 35
You can download the episodes here and listen to them on your computer or MP3 player, or you can subscribe to the podcast and receive the new episodes as soon as they are released.
To listen to the chapter on your computer, you can simply click on the link and play the file directly (stream). You will need a program that reads MP3 files such as Quicktime or Windows Media Player for example. Depending on the speed of your connection, the file might ‘freeze’ at times, so I recommend saving the file as described below.
You can also save the file to your hard drive to listen to whenever you want. You can burn the files to a CD to take with you or share with a friend. On Windows, right click on the chapter link and choose “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”. On a Mac, click and hold the mouse button on the chapter link and choose “Save File As”.
To subscribe to the podcast with iTunes or another aggregator:
1. Launch the program
2. Select Subscribe to Podcast or a similar option. In iTunes, it’s in the Advanced menu.
3. Enter the following URL and click OK: